top of page

Happy New Moon in Scorpio!

Updated: Nov 27, 2023

I hope everyone is doing well and that the energies are treating you kindly. Not sure if it's the energies, the upcoming holiday season, or what, but I've been feeling extra drained lately and just so exhausted. It's been a challenge to find the energy and motivation to do much of anything, but I'm doing the best I can and taking things one step at a time (hopefully, you're fairing better). Maybe it boils down to us being in the emotional water sign of Scorpio. Maybe it's due to something astrological. Regardless, it's proving a challenge to be rested and energized to take on whatever comes my way (even Tsuki has been sleeping more than normal). That being said, it's not like it's been a horrible week. I ended up joining the The Anti-Social Club (which is funnily enough pretty social); it has a cute, little snail as its mascot, and the people there are lovely. It's been a lot of fun getting to know them. Otherwise, it was a pretty typical week, and I also ended up re-watching Maid-Sama, Yona of the Dawn, and Snow White with the Red Hair. This past week had it's challenges, but it also had its highlights. If you want to learn more about the recent new moon in Scorpio, feel free to check out the following videos:

It was kind of painful waking up Monday morning, as my alarm sounded, yanking me out of deep sleep. It was super challenging getting out of bed. There was something about soul work and spiritual stuff; it seemed akin to Bleach, the same yet not quite the same. I know more happened before that part, but it was veiled in a thick haze, making it impossible to remember any specific details.

It was a struggle waking up Tuesday morning, and I was just so tired. From what I could remember from the dream I was at a library with April, Iris, and Corliss. April was excitedly talking about these colored pencils she had, exclaiming that they were the best. We had been in this lower level that had some computers but ended up going upstairs. There were some games and such. Iris was having us play with some game that involved creating a "boat race" course out of these puzzle pieces. It then had you build your bought out of supplies like corks, paper clips, and string. More definitely transpired (there was some kind of journey at some point), but specific details got really hazy.

With how cold it was Wednesday morning, it was such a struggle getting out of bed. My dream recall was kind of fuzzy, but it involved travel. I was with my parents and siblings going somewhere via car. It didn't particularly seem planned and seemed last minute. The area we were driving ended up swallowed by some kind of whale creature. We were trying to find our way out. The whale got impaled by some sort of metal spear, raking a vehicle we were using out of commission. We made arrangements to meet up with the Digi Destined who would be helping us get out (apparently, we were in the Digital World). Davis was the first one to show up, but he was no help because he didn't have his digivice with him (apparently, he had been in detention). More of the Digi Destined showed up and helped us escape through what seemed like a crack in reality, having their Digimon stall and keep all these creatures away. More probably happened, but that's all I could remember.

It was a challenge getting up Thursday morning, too. It felt like too much to get up (kind of felt like the weekend couldn't get here fast enough). Felt like a lot happened in the dream, as well, but everything was a complete blur. I couldn't say what occurred. Friday morning was rough, too, and I almost accidentally went back to sleep. The exhaustion was real. My dream was a complete blur, too. On the plus side, I was able to sleep in on Saturday morning. It helped, but I was still feeling so drained. It took me an extra hour to get out of bed because I just had no energy. While it felt like plenty happened in my dream, details were veiled in a haze, and I had no idea what happened.

Sleep Saturday night into this morning was interesting. My dream recall was kind of fuzzy. There was something about being in school at some point, and then I startled myself awake, convinced that I had overslept and was late taking the boys to school. Then I realized it was Sunday and felt extremely silly and ridiculous. It was a bit tricky falling back asleep, but I was able to. There was something about being on some kind of trip/field trip. Something felt really off about the place. Those around me were doing things without questioning things, but I felt it crucial to get away. I kept trying to find ways to get out, and the place was kind of like a maze. Every time I thought I had found a way out, there'd be some kind of obstacle blocking me and preventing me from doing so. All the other kids/young people were lined up to go to some kind of queue that was supposed to be for the exit; it felt very wrong, and then I overheard a staff member say that whatever was going on down at the queue was making copies of the people. It felt incredibly wrong and my body immediately rejected it. I tried to get other people aware of it, but they wouldn't listen (kind of seemed almost-zombie like and just going with the flow). I think I managed to get me and my siblings out, though. Then there was something about being at some kind of school/children's museum/community center. Not entirely sure what it was, but I had this super cute duckling. I think I named it Haru, and everyone loved it. We stumbled upon this mini concert thing, and the performers were struggling. Someone said something about they wouldn't be able to make it if they didn't fill up the seats in the crowd (it was pretty empty), so I let my duckling go on stage. The crowd immediately started filling out. People kept getting in my way at the end as I tried to reach my duckling, and I'm pretty sure someone stole it. I was rather frantic in my search to find my duckling again (unsure if it had been kidnapped or just got lost in all of the commotion). I'm not sure if I found it or not, as that's all I can remember.

Tsuki enjoyed a pretty chill week. She enjoyed plenty of cozy cat naps, lounging on the couch, birdwatching, perching atop the mattress my sister has on the porch, snuggling with me and the blanket, playing inside of boxes, and playing with her toys. Tsuki was also excited that I found more bells at the store (and proceeded to lose about 50 of them around the house). Bells are definitely some of her favorite toys. Tsuki is such an adorable goof!

Artwork for the week included more diamond art:

This week I continued creating more new content for Creativity Chronicles as well as YouTube shorts! Feel free to check out the newest articles and shorts!

New Creativity Chronicles' articles included:

As we build up to the hectic holiday season, remember to make time for you. Rest when necessary. Take breaks. It's okay to postpone unessential tasks for a later date when you have more energy. There will always be things to do, so don't judge yourself so harshly. You're only human. It's okay to go at your own pace and take your time. You can be gentle and kind towards yourself. Yes, there's lots that tend to be on our to-do lists, but does all of it HAVE to be done? It's vital to differentiate between feeling like something SHOULD be done and something NEEDING to be done. At surface level, they might look like the same thing, but upon deeper inspection there's always a difference. You won't do anyone any good if you're burnt out. Fill your own cup before you start trying to fill others'. You are just as important as anyone else, so take care of yourself. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Food for thought for the week:

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page